Economic efficiency, time savings, environmental protection
It is important for us to achieve maximum economic efficiency for you – combined with the demands placed on us today by the environment and environmental protection. We want all of this – and we can do justice to all of this with our experience and professional know-how.
We offer our professional cleaning services for private households as well as for companies. How often we clean depends not only on your wishes, but also on the function of the rooms that are to be cleaned, especially in commercial businesses. Depending on the industry, we must adhere to fixed guidelines for cleaning, which we will be happy to discuss individually with you.
Making sure your home is healthy and looks beautiful
Our domestic cleaning service allows our customers to sit back and relax, without worrying about having to clean your home for hours during your precious free time or day off. We take care of everything, depending on whether you want a full comprehensive clean, or just need someone to dust and hoover each week. We design our cleaning services around the needs of our clients, meaning that you’re in charge of what gets done at each visit.
Tailor-Made Regular Cleaning
At Martinas we understand that each home is different and therefore a different cleaning service is designed around each home and your needs. Our domestic cleaners take into account what you want, whether you need a thorough spring clean, cleaning the house from top to bottom, including behind the furniture and descaling the taps, or if you just need your dog’s hair vacuumed up from the carpet and sofa. You can benefit from a range of services, helping you make your clean as comprehensive as necessary.
We Work Around You
We can visit your home as frequently as possible, so if you’re looking for a cleaning service who can visit each week, twice a month, or just the once, we can offer our brilliant cleaning and customer services. Take a closer look at our cleaning service in Aargau. Here are some examples of priority areas your housekeeper can focus on:
- Living room: Dust all decorations, polish the interior side of windows, vacuum and mop the floor, wipe all skirting boards & furniture, and empty the bins;
- Kitchen: Wipe and polish all surfaces, clean the floor, and polish the interior of microwaves, ovens, extractors, hot plates, fridges, and other appliances;
- Hallway: Dust all pictures and light switches, remove dust from furniture, clean the floor, wipe the skirting boards, and remove fingerprints the front door;
- Bedroom: Clean and polish all surfaces, change the bedding, dust the bed frame, wipe the window blinds, clean all doors and handles, and refresh the floor;
- Bathroom: Clean the bathroom sink and taps, polish the mirror and remove all limescale spots, wipe down all tiles, scrub the bath and the shower, and disinfect the toilet bowl.